***SOLD OUT***SOLD OUT***SOLD OUT***
As of now the Dutch Decomporesion is officially sold out.
We have a full house and we welcome you all!
*** Art, Performances, Music, Fire, YOU!***
We are very happy to invite you to the Dutch Decompression on November 18 @ Radion, Amsterdam for the fourth time in a row.
It will be an afternoon & night full of Art, performances, surprises, Hugs ‘nd Hello’s and music - together.
Because probably the inevitable homesickness is kicking in… And what you (and all of us) need is a proper Decompression!
*Please read below for more info and low income tickets*
- Date: 18 November 2017
- Day time (free, no ticket needed): 15.00 – 22.00
- Night time (admission by ticket only) : 21.00 – 06.00
- Venue: Radion, Amsterdam.
- Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1912666415666269. Updates about the event will be shared there frequently, so keep an eye on that page!
Who can get tickets?
- All can get a ticket for this Dutch Decom untill tickets have sold out, also non-eventmembers.
How many tickets can I get?
- You can obtain a maximum of two tickets per person/emailaddress.
Is it radical self-reliance?
- Due to restrictions with the venue, no own drinks and food is allowed indoors. But for all other means: yes, we completely trust on your self-reliance, ánd your ability to educate your newbie friends, guests and virgin burners about the Burning Man principles and Consent.
Can I bring my art/perform at the Dutch Decom?
Can I help?
What if -despite all my efforts- I find myself unable to attend after all?
- We trust on the self-reliance of the burner to redistribute the ticket to the community on own account (face value or gift ofcourse).
I am an eventmember of BMNL, do I get discount or other privileges?
- You may have read that the event membership was an experiment and after evaluation it has been decided to end the membership by December 31, 2017. If not, read this: http://burningman.nl/friends-burning-man-netherlands/ Members, amongst other things, got the first chance to obtain tickets for our events - but without guarantee. Since the Decom date is so close to the end date of the membership period, we already want to let go of that difference now.
Something went wrong! Who do I contact?
- Check the FAQ from Tibbaa first:
- If it’s not a technical issue that can be solved by Tibbaa, send an email to email@example.com
Do you have low income tickets?
Yes, we do. These tickets are limited. The price will be € 12,25 (50% of the normal price of the ticket). Burners that want to apply for a low income ticket can do so by filling out this form:
We will get back to you and if you qualify for a low income ticket, you will get a separate ticket link from us.
Our criteria are: bijstand, uitkering, single parents, minimum income, low income and the like. Low income tickets are limited, so please fillm in the form as soon as possible. Of course, all communication will be considered confidential.