*** Art, Performances, Music, Fire, YOU!***
We are very happy to invite you to the Dutch Decompression on November 10 @ Radion, Amsterdam for the fifth time in a row.
It will be an afternoon & night full of Art, performances, surprises, Hugs ‘nd Hello’s and music - together.
Because probably the inevitable homesickness is kicking in… And what you (and all of us) need is a proper Decompression!
*Please read below for more info and low-income tickets*
- Date: 10 November 2018
- Daytime (free, no ticket needed): 15.00 – 22.00
- Night time (admission by ticket only): 21.00 – 06.00
- Venue: Radion, Amsterdam.
- Event page: facebook.com/events. Updates about the event will be shared there frequently, so keep an eye on that page!
Who can get tickets?
- All can get a ticket for this Dutch Decom until tickets have sold out, also non-event members.
How many tickets can I get?
- You can obtain a maximum of two tickets per person/email address.
Is it radical self-reliance?
- Due to restrictions with the venue, no own drinks and food is allowed indoors. But for all other means: yes, we completely trust on your self-reliance, ánd your ability to educate your newbie friends, guests and virgin burners about the Burning Man principles and Consent.
Can I bring my art/perform at the Dutch Decom?
Can I help?
- Again: yes! Together we make this Decom happen, so please step up as Lead, volunteer or with any other!
What if -despite all my efforts- I find myself unable to attend after all?
- We trust on the self-reliance of the burner to redistribute the ticket to the community on own account (face value or gift of course).
Something went wrong! Who do I contact?
- Check the FAQ from Tibbaa first:
- If it’s not a technical issue that can be solved by Tibbaa, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have low-income tickets?
Yes, we do. These tickets are limited. The price will be € 13,25 (50% of the normal price of the ticket). Burners that want to apply for a low-income ticket can do so by filling out this form:
We will get back to you and if you qualify for a low-income ticket, you will get a separate ticket link from us.
Our criteria are: bijstand, uitkering, single parents, minimum income, low income and the like. Low-income tickets are limited, so please fill in the form as soon as possible. Of course, all communication will be considered confidential.